Dr. Khanaj V. R
- Introduction to Repertories based on Kent’s Philosophy.
- Reperire- REPERTORY SIMPLIFIED – 1st, 2nd, 3rd edition.
- Synoptic Card Repertory – Based on Synoptic Key to Materia Medica.
- Articles for journals – Vital informer, on line website contribution.
- Articles for college magazines.
OTHER ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES:
- More than 50 presentations in various Homeopathic College and post-Graduate seminar, national, international seminar.
- Working as a guide for post-graduate students of various colleges.
- Working as a PhD Guide at S.K.H Medical College, Beed.
- Director, shree Homeopathic clinical training and research institute Ichalkaranji.
- Attended various workshops on Homoeopathic teaching and seminars.
- Travelled to study Homeopathy and visit homeopathic colleges of Kolkata, Kerala, Orissa, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, and Rajasthan.
- Guest Lectures on Homeopathy at local clubs- Giants club, Lion club, samajvadi Prabhodhani, Jesht- Nagrik Club tec.
- Best Teacher Award- 2002
- Excellence in Homeopathy – Certificate of Merit- Dr. Nikam’s institute of Homeopathy India- Pune-Pimpri – March-2005
- Expert Teacher – Aug 2002
- Samajvadi Prabhodhani Award Ichalkaranji – Sept – 2005
- Certificate for Excellence – Homeo Times – Nov 2006
- Certificate for Excellence – Homoeopathic Research
- Kolhapur Vrutta – Puraskar 2010
- Yuva Gourav Puraskar – Probus Club (Rotary Club of Ichalkaranji)
Teacher’s participation in National & International Conference, Seminar, Symposium, Workshop etc. 2011
|Sr. No||Name of Teacher||Name of National & International Conference, Seminar, Symposium, Workshop etc.||Date||Whether Attended as chairperson of conference / As a Section of it||Title paper Presented|
|1.||Prof. Dr. Khanaj Vidyadhar R. H.O.D. Repertory. P.G. & Phd Guide Resource Person AYUSH, N. Delhi||ROTP, Ayush at DKMM, HMC Aurangabad||19/3/2011||Chairperson- Resource AYUSH||Repertorization Methods & Techniques|
|2.||ROTP, Ayush at SKHMC, BEED||23/3/2011||Chairperson- Resource AYUSH||Practical aspect of Methods and Techniques of Repertorization|
|3.||ROTP, Ayush at Ahmedabad Hom. Medical College, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)||23/3/2011||Chairperson- Resource AYUSH||Analysis & Evaluation of symptoms for Repertorization|
|4.||National Seminar, Basil education. Tata Memorial Hospital Hall, Parel, Mumbai||7th & 8th May 2011||Main Speaker||Boger’s philosophy & its clinical application|
|5.||P.G. Workshop DKMMHMC, Aurangabad||13/5/2011||A section of IT||A great repertory teacher paper reading and interview|
|6.||International conference on complete repertory, Ravindra Bhavan, Bhopal (M.P)||9th and 10th July 2011||A section of IT||History and evaluation of complete repertory in India with its philosophy|
|7.||Seminar at JPES HMC, Kolhapur||18/8/2011||Chairperson (Speaker)||1. Evaluation of philosophy of prescribing. |
2. Analysis & evaluation of symptoms in Homoeopathy.
|8.||P.G. Workshop S.K.H. Medical College, Beed||21st & 22nd Oct 2011||Chairperson (Speaker)||1. Evaluation of Boger’s philosophy and its clinical Utility|
2. Clinical repertories scopes and limitations.
|9.||P.G. Seminar poster Development Hom. Medical College Aurangabad||7th Sept 2011||Chairperson (Speaker)||1. Philosophy of prescribing in Hom. & its evolution.|
2. Synopthic card repertory application & uses. Dr. Khanaj & Dr. Kognole
Other Honers 2011- Phd Guide, MUHS Nasik, C.C.H. Inspection Committee Member, L.I.C Member MUHS, Nashik. Author of books on Repertory.
Dr. Khanaj V. R
- University first rank in M.D. (part-first).
- Passed MS-CIT course from Maharashtra State Board of technical Education, Mumbai with 94% marks, held in the month of january-2012.
- Having knowledge about M.S. office Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Has knowledge of homeopathic software’s & certifications.
Training Programmes Attended:
- Participated in the Re-Orientation Training Programme for Teacher in ‘Case-Taking and Repertorization’Organized by Gulabrao Patil Homoeopathic Medical College, Miraj Sponsored by Department of I.S.M & Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India from 1st August to 30th 2002.
- Attended The ‘Teachers Training Workshop for IV B.H.M.S (New Course)’ Organized by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik at Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and P.G. Institute, Khamgaon on 24 Feb. 2007.
- Participated the ‘Re-Orientation Training Programme (Reperory)’ held on 24th to 29th Dec. 2009 at Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed (M.S.) Sponsored by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Attended Orientation Seminar for Assessment Programme Custodian at M.U.H.S. Nashik 18/6/2009.
- Attended the ‘Workshop on Evidence Based Research in Homoeopathy’ under Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik, Homoeopathic Research Department.
- Attended the ‘Workshop on Basic Research Methodology under M.V.H.S. Nashik at Dr. J.J.M.H.M.C. Jaysingpur’
- Dr. Aarti.M.Patil, (Sept. 2006) ‘The Mental Picture of Psoric Patient’ Homeotimes Journal, Page no. 9, 13.
- Dr. Aarti.M.Patil, (Nov. 2006) ‘Medorrhinum the Remedy of Extremes’, Homeotimes Journal Page no. 13, 14.
- Dr. Aarti.M.Patil (Kognole) ’Unique and Complete Information on Evolution of Card Repertory’ on www.similima.com
- Dr. Aarti.S.Kognole, (Aug 2014) ‘A case of chalazion treated by staphysagria Homeotimes Journal’
- Dr. V.R. Khanaj, Dr. Aarti s. Kognole; History and evolution of repeatory in India A Scientific Study (may 2013); Vital Informer
- Dr. V.R. Khanaj, Seema P. Jain, Aarti. S. Kognole; (March-2013)
- Dr. J.J. Kent an Innovative Repertorian, Nimbus A peer Reviewed Journal of Complementary medicine (Quarterly) vol. 7 No.1 No. 37-44
- Co-Author of ‘Reperire’ first Edition
- Synoptic Card Repertory
- Question Treasure
- Appointed as Women’s Complaints Committee Member Regarding the Complaints of Sexual Harassment of Female Employees/ Female Students in the College during the year 2007-2008 & 2008-2009.
- Appointed as an ‘Internal Vigilance Committee Member’ for May /June 2008 Theory Examination.
- Appointed as Assessment Programme Custodian for May/June 2009 Theory Examination.
- Appointed as an External Examiner, Internal Examiner, Paper setter by M.U.H.S. Nashik and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for the Subject of Homoeopathic Repertory.
- Appointed as ‘Internal Vigilance Squad Chairperson’ for Summer-2012 Theory Examination.
- On ‘Understanding Posology – Selection of Potency and Dosage’ at E.B. Gadkari Homoeopathic Medical College, Gadhinglaj.
- On Benefits of Homeopathy for Mother & Child Care and About Potential ‘Role of Homeopathy in the Management of Mother & Child Health Problems & Diet During Pregnancy’, during Community Awareness Camps from Aug. 2010 to Jan. 2011 (total 12 Camps) and from Aug. 2011-Feb. 2012 (total 12 camps) Organized at Nearby Villages & Taluka Places as a part of National Campaign on Homeopathy for Mother and Child Care; with Technical Support from Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, New Delhi & AYUSH Dept. Govt. of India.
- Has Computer Knowledge of Homoeopathic Software’s and working as a Computer Teacher for Post-Graduate students of Dr. J.J.Magdum Homeopathic Medical College.