UG Repertory – Publications
Dr. Kognole A. S.
- University first rank in M.D. (part-first).
- Passed MS-CIT course from Maharashtra State Board of technical Education, Mumbai with 94% marks, held in the month of january-2012.
- Having knowledge about M.S. office Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Has knowledge of homeopathic software’s & certifications.
Training Programmes Attended:
- Participated in the Re-Orientation Training Programme for Teacher in ‘Case-Taking and Repertorization’Organized by Gulabrao Patil Homoeopathic Medical College, Miraj Sponsored by Department of I.S.M & Homoeopathy, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India from 1st August to 30th 2002.
- Attended The ‘Teachers Training Workshop for IV B.H.M.S (New Course)’ Organized by Maharashtra University of Health Science, Nashik at Panchasheel Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital and P.G. Institute, Khamgaon on 24 Feb. 2007.
- Participated the ‘Re-Orientation Training Programme (Reperory)’ held on 24th to 29th Dec. 2009 at Sonajirao Kshirsagar Homoeopathic Medical College, Beed (M.S.) Sponsored by Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
- Attended Orientation Seminar for Assessment Programme Custodian at M.U.H.S. Nashik 18/6/2009.
- Attended the ‘Workshop on Evidence Based Research in Homoeopathy’ under Maharashtra University of Health Science Nashik, Homoeopathic Research Department.
- Attended the ‘Workshop on Basic Research Methodology under M.V.H.S. Nashik at Dr. J.J.M.H.M.C. Jaysingpur’
- Dr. Aarti.M.Patil, (Sept. 2006) ‘The Mental Picture of Psoric Patient’ Homeotimes Journal, Page no. 9, 13.
- Dr. Aarti.M.Patil, (Nov. 2006) ‘Medorrhinum the Remedy of Extremes’, Homeotimes Journal Page no. 13, 14.
- Dr. Aarti.M.Patil (Kognole) ’Unique and Complete Information on Evolution of Card Repertory’ on www.similima.com
- Dr. Aarti.S.Kognole, (Aug 2014) ‘A case of chalazion treated by staphysagria Homeotimes Journal’
- Dr. V.R. Khanaj, Dr. Aarti s. Kognole; History and evolution of repeatory in India A Scientific Study (may 2013); Vital Informer
- Dr. V.R. Khanaj, Seema P. Jain, Aarti. S. Kognole; (March-2013)
- Dr. J.J. Kent an Innovative Repertorian, Nimbus A peer Reviewed Journal of Complementary medicine (Quarterly) vol. 7 No.1 No. 37-44
- Co-Author of ‘Reperire’ first Edition
- Synoptic Card Repertory
- Question Treasure
- Appointed as Women’s Complaints Committee Member Regarding the Complaints of Sexual Harassment of Female Employees/ Female Students in the College during the year 2007-2008 & 2008-2009.
- Appointed as an ‘Internal Vigilance Committee Member’ for May /June 2008 Theory Examination.
- Appointed as Assessment Programme Custodian for May/June 2009 Theory Examination.
- Appointed as an External Examiner, Internal Examiner, Paper setter by M.U.H.S. Nashik and Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune for the Subject of Homoeopathic Repertory.
- Appointed as ‘Internal Vigilance Squad Chairperson’ for Summer-2012 Theory Examination.
- On ‘Understanding Posology – Selection of Potency and Dosage’ at E.B. Gadkari Homoeopathic Medical College, Gadhinglaj.
- On Benefits of Homeopathy for Mother & Child Care and About Potential ‘Role of Homeopathy in the Management of Mother & Child Health Problems & Diet During Pregnancy’, during Community Awareness Camps from Aug. 2010 to Jan. 2011 (total 12 Camps) and from Aug. 2011-Feb. 2012 (total 12 camps) Organized at Nearby Villages & Taluka Places as a part of National Campaign on Homeopathy for Mother and Child Care; with Technical Support from Central Council for Research in Homeopathy, New Delhi & AYUSH Dept. Govt. of India.
- Has Computer Knowledge of Homoeopathic Software’s and working as a Computer Teacher for Post-Graduate students of Dr. J.J.Magdum Homeopathic Medical College.